BRIEF HISTORY OF SAMAH WATER
The factory was established in 2011 under the sponsorship of Women Ministry, Diocese of Nsukka (Anglican Communion) with the Trade Mank – Family Initiative Limited by Guarantee.
- It started with one sachet water machine, later acquired 2 more to make them now 3 functional machines.
- It has also acquired bottled water machine recently installed and will soon go into production.
- It has 3 functional vehicles for water distribution.
- The daily production capacity fluctuates at about 10,000 bags or more.
- It has many identified large scale distributors customers within Nsukka Urban.
- It has 13 members of staff.
- It has 16 overhead tacks (2 are 1000gallons capacity and 14 are 750 gallons capacity. The major source of water supply is through Enugu State water corporation
- It also … makes use of stand by generator often due to the irregular supply of light from PHCN.
The Manager of the firm is Mr. B. A. Umeh. His contact number is 080———